Sunday, February 4, 2007

Cult of Mac (3 сообщения)

  RSS  Cult of Mac

http://blog.wired.com/cultofmac/
другие подписчики этой ленты также читают >>


  • iPhone and Mac mini: cake editions - Engadget
    Mac geeks are the best nerds in the world. How do I know this? Because I have never seen cakes this lovingly crafted in the image of non-Apple computers and digital devices, ever. As I understand it, the iPhone cake...

    Iphone-Mac-Mini-Cakes

    Mac geeks are the best nerds in the world. How do I know this? Because I have never seen cakes this lovingly crafted in the image of non-Apple computers and digital devices, ever. As I understand it, the iPhone cake isn't actually going to market until June, but the frosting needs FCC approval first, and its maker understandably didn't want the FCC getting its grubby hands on his cake. The Mac mini's great, too. Just don't try to eat the disc.

    Via Digg. Both of them.
    Image via Engadget.



    Pete Mortensen


  • Verizon Chief Happy to Let Cingular Have iPhone
    Sometimes, I hear a quote that makes me question my own sanity. Could someone have actually said that? Seriously? Such is this delightful quip from Verizon President and COO Denny Strigl, who has admitted to passing on the iPhone when...

    Sometimes, I hear a quote that makes me question my own sanity. Could someone have actually said that? Seriously?

    Such is this delightful quip from Verizon President and COO Denny Strigl, who has admitted to passing on the iPhone when given the opportunity. He's now addressed it further and claims to be happy that someone else will get to watch the iPhone grow and mature in their neighborhood:

    "The iPhone product is something we are happy we aren't the first to market with."

    Uh...Huh. You know, first-mover advantage isn't always supreme, but it's rare that not moving at all gets you anywhere. Especially if you lose subscribers to Cingular...

    A quote you'll regret making – soon [My iPhone]



    Pete Mortensen


  • Airport Extreme Unpacking and Testing
    iLounge has a very nice gallery with their brand-new Airport Extreme Base Station. They size it up to the Mac mini, test some media files and check out its capability as a network-storage solution. And I'm still drooling about this...

    2-1

    iLounge has a very nice gallery with their brand-new Airport Extreme Base Station. They size it up to the Mac mini, test some media files and check out its capability as a network-storage solution. And I'm still drooling about this thing. I'd better get a new Mac with 802.11n first, though...

    AirPort 802.11n Pics You Want to See (updated x3) | iLounge

    Technorati Tags: ,



    Pete Mortensen





rss2email.ru       отписаться: http://www.rss2email.ru/unsubscribe.asp?c=6895&u=24004&r=142365972
управлять всей подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
читать наш блог: http://www.olevarty.ru