Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cult of Mac (2 сообщения)

  RSS  Cult of Mac
Read Leander Kahney's latest commentary about Apple and Mac News in Wired.com's Cult of Mac Blog, including Mac, Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, iBook, Mac mini, iPod video, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iTunes, iPhoto, iPhone, Apple TV, OSX, Steve Jobs, and Macworld.
http://blog.wired.com/cultofmac/
другие подписчики этой ленты также читают >>


  • Cingular iPhone Exclusive Only Two Weeks?
    Great iPhone pic by duncandavidson A buddy of mine, name of Dave, says Cingular's iPhone exclusive is only two short weeks. That's right, just two weeks, then all the other carriers will also have the iPhone. I personally don't believe...

    354638930_c818db973e_o

    Great iPhone pic by duncandavidson

    A buddy of mine, name of Dave, says Cingular's iPhone exclusive is only two short weeks. That's right, just two weeks, then all the other carriers will also have the iPhone.

    I personally don't believe this for a second, but Dave is certain. Here's what he says:

    I was talking to a T-Mobile employee yesterday and he claimed that they will have the iPhone 2 weeks after the release. Cingular's exclusive apparently lasts only 2 Weeks!!

    For the hundreds of thousands willing to change suppliers when the iPhone ships this is both big and good news.

    ... The fellow was a T-mobile agent/employee and very excited about the news. He was willing to pre-sign me for the iPhone. That all I've got but he was convinced.




    lkahney


  • Ask a Genius
    Pic: LA Times Any Mac geniuses out there who can help out my colleague John Brownlee? John's having trouble partitioning his MacBook's drive with BootCamp. The problem is an extraordinarily pesky Boot Camp that simply refuses to let me partition...

    Homelessgenius

    Pic: LA Times

    Any Mac geniuses out there who can help out my colleague John Brownlee?

    John's having trouble partitioning his MacBook's drive with BootCamp.

    The problem is an extraordinarily pesky Boot Camp that simply refuses to let me partition my drive. It keeps telling me there are files that can't be moved, so it can't partition. This is particularly enraging since I have 60 gigs of my 80 gig hard drive free and all I want is a tiny 10gb sliver for XP to play a couple of games. Moreover, Boot Camp has been installed on this same laptop before with no problems.

    I really have no idea what to do except reformat at this point, unless you have any ideas. I've been wrestling with this for a couple weeks now.




    lkahney





rss2email.ru       отписаться: http://www.rss2email.ru/unsubscribe.asp?c=6895&u=24004&r=142365972
управлять всей подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
читать наш блог: http://www.olevarty.ru