Thursday, September 17, 2009

TheAppleBlog - TAB Welcomes: Alfredo Padilla

 rss2email.ruНа что подписаться?   |   Управление подпиской 

TheAppleBlog  RSS  TheAppleBlog
TheAppleBlog, published by and for the day-to-day Apple user, is a prominent source for news, reviews, walkthroughs, and real life application of all Apple products.
http://theappleblog.com
рекомендовать друзьям >>


  • TAB Welcomes: Alfredo Padilla

    alfredo-intro

    Where to begin? I didn’t always aspire to write about technology, but my complete lack of interest in a real social life got me noticed on a discussion forum about three years ago and led to a job offer. I’ve been slaving over a keyboard ever since.

    I became a Mac user just before that, purchasing the first generation Intel Macbook. I’ve never looked back, and just recently upgraded to the new 13-inch Macbook Pro (which I love). I also picked up an iPhone when it was first released and have upgraded every year, although I have to admit that I’m not happy with Apple’s app store policies and have strongly considered switching to an Android or S60 device.

    My favorite Mac programs include 1Password, Fluid and iBank. On the iPhone side I’m partial to Kindle, Fieldrunners and Byline (iTunes links). I have an absolute obsession about to-do applications and have tried them all on both the Mac and the iPhone.

    Aside from Technology and Apple, I love hiking, reading and spending time with my family (which consists of a beagle, cat and wife). I also love baseball, Go Mariners! I just moved to South America and am improving my Spanish skills and exploring my new home.

    I’m very excited to be writing for TheAppleBlog. When it was time to look for a new gig I started by asking those sites that I loved reading the most, and imagine my surprise when my number one choice was willing to take on silly old me? I’ve always been impressed by the high quality of writing on this site and I hope I can continue that tradition.

    If you want to learn more about me (lord help you) find me on Twitter @AlfredoJPadilla.


    Переслать  




Секу.ру - ваш персональный интернет-шпион. Узнайте, что пишут про вас!



rss2email.ru       отписаться: http://www.rss2email.ru/unsubscribe.asp?c=6893&u=24004&r=311667163
управлять всей подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp